Perfect Pictures Sarah! I especially love the one of Torin holding the huge leaf. What kind of lense do you shoot with? This is definitely my favorite time of year also...
So beautiful, love Torin with the leaf!Sean
gah! these photos are spectacular. such a darling family.
Is this at the Arboretum? This is my favorite time of the year, too. Love your pictures! xo A.L.H.
These are beautiful pictures Sarah.
Seriously beautiful photos!! And I too agree that autumn is just splendid! THanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Perfect Pictures Sarah! I especially love the one of Torin holding the huge leaf. What kind of lense do you shoot with? This is definitely my favorite time of year also...
So beautiful, love Torin with the leaf!
Sean
gah! these photos are spectacular. such a darling family.
Is this at the Arboretum? This is my favorite time of the year, too. Love your pictures! xo A.L.H.
These are beautiful pictures Sarah.
Seriously beautiful photos!! And I too agree that autumn is just splendid! THanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment