We forgot what the sun felt like. Oh, today brings the memories right back. We are relishing in the 80 degree weather we've found ourselves with. This morning I packed up the boys at 8:30am to go for a walk to the drugstore (some sunglasses were purchased) and coffee shop. The weather was just too perfect to stay indoors a minute longer. On our way home we stopped at the park to slide and swing. Upon our arrival home, the pool was quickly blown up and filled with water. We started out fully clothed, as the pictures illustrate, but quickly drenched ourselves and ended up naked...at 10:30am. The water was COLD, but that didn't stop this little fishy. See the whole group of photos by clicking on the slideshow on the sidebar. What a difference 10 months makes! Enjoy your weekend!
3 comments:
Oh, what a fun day! I think that boy will be swimming all summer!
I love that shirt he is wearing too! Go Dawgs! ;) Glad you guys are getting some much needed sunshine. Love ya!
S
Hi Sarah,
I left a message for you on Facebook about the Zoo on Monday.
You kids are adorable!
~ Cat
Post a Comment