Let Ashen have his first ever cookie dough
Make Valentine's cookies for my sweetie since I won't be making them on V Day
Scrub the floor on all fours
(and clean the toilet and sink, just because)
Oh, and go to an NBA game with one of my best friends...nothing like a little noise and cheering to get the little guy going.
A little bit of deja vu, I realize...this has been an exciting year!
8 comments:
hey there guys! I've been reading your blog daily and thinking of you often. I know the waiting is so hard, but he'll be so worth it!! May the birth of your second son be a precious and healthy time for you all!!! Much love, Jen, Joe and the boys
Woohoo... that's my girl! Sounds like a PERFECT day.
I so love you.
Kelly
oh, yes. Chinese food. I've heard Chinese food is the end all beat all to kick-start labor. :)
Nesting at its finest!! You could post those pics in a textbook. ;-) Those cookies sure do look YUMMY! Save one for me, please.
Rachel
Today should be the day!! Maybe you should read people mag and laugh so hard at what stardom has become that your abs will help baby come out!!
I love that you're smiling in that picture where you're scrubbing the floors! Too bad the Sonics game didn't get the little guy going, I was so optimistic...but at least it was entertaining--and great company! Hang in there beautiful Sarah!
Such a superb post, you sure know how to treat both your guys, and I trust you will do the Chinese food tomorrow, if you didn't Thurs. night..... remember, "Good things come to those who wait" and wait and wait!!
Oh my goodness—what productive uses of your last few pre-baby days! I'm impressed. Hoping for good news soon!
Post a Comment