OK. My new guess for his arrival is Saturday (in 2 days), so I hope your bags are packed. Hugs from AK fans.
Come on little Sean! Your mom is ready to meet you!-the other Sean ;)
No fair, Mary. You don't get two votes. And Rosie.... every day the bun is in the oven is a good day for the bun. Can't wait to meet him though!
I went into labor at 10:30 p.m the night OF my due date. I'm thinking you will too. Make your mom call me the minute you are on the way! Cynthia
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OK. My new guess for his arrival is Saturday (in 2 days), so I hope your bags are packed. Hugs from AK fans.
Come on little Sean! Your mom is ready to meet you!
-the other Sean ;)
No fair, Mary. You don't get two votes.
And Rosie.... every day the bun is in the oven is a good day for the bun. Can't wait to meet him though!
I went into labor at 10:30 p.m the night OF my due date. I'm thinking you will too. Make your mom call me the minute you are on the way! Cynthia
Post a Comment