I saw my midwife this afternoon and there are no signs of labor. She didn't say this, but I think I'm going to be late. Due date is Thursday. I'm sad. Praying for patient endurance.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Praying with you :) Come on, little one, show up already!
i feel your pain, as it is fresh in my memory. the good news is that you will totally not care about the wait when it is over. that doesn't help much now, but it is true. my only advice would be to treasure all the solitary moments you get with Ashen. Smell him, kiss him, hold him, talk to him. Soon you will be split between two. I hope your new baby comes in the next two days.
Thanks, Kristen. I will take your note to heart. I am completely blessed with an amazing little boy who I need to soak up during his short-lived "only child" status.
5 comments:
Praying with you :) Come on, little one, show up already!
i feel your pain, as it is fresh in my memory. the good news is that you will totally not care about the wait when it is over. that doesn't help much now, but it is true. my only advice would be to treasure all the solitary moments you get with Ashen. Smell him, kiss him, hold him, talk to him. Soon you will be split between two. I hope your new baby comes in the next two days.
Thanks, Kristen. I will take your note to heart. I am completely blessed with an amazing little boy who I need to soak up during his short-lived "only child" status.
You can do it, kid! Remember, God has every hair counted on his head, AND knows the exact time and date for his debut into the world. Rest!
Ooooh, I hate the wait! You'll pop soon, sweetie! Hang in there!
Post a Comment