Hmmm...I was wondering why these pants wouldn't pull up past his upper thigh. I thought, "Gosh, he shouldn't have grown out of these already!" Too bad I accidentally shoved two legs into the same hole! "Oh, mom," he said.

.
The first trip out with the Radio Flyer. Somebody was super comfy with his pillow, blankies and teddy bear along for the ride. Now, that's riding in style.


Our little model got a few new items on clearance...think we should send a pic to the Gap folks? Who couldn't use a little extra $$ for the college fund and who says boys' clothes can't be just as cute as girls?
4 comments:
Ooooooooooooooh!
Melt my heart......yeah, send it to GAP folks, might as well get the college fund taken care of now......(maybe even 2 funds......in the next 3 months!).
xo
M
Funny stuff with the jeans. Were you also wondering why he couldn't walk?!
Yes to GAP. I want to submit Isaac too but G won't let me.
No exploiting my grandbabies. Their beauty is all ours to enjoy.
He looks so handsome in his new duds!
Post a Comment