Aaah, that smile was already melting people's hearts!
Oh, little Ashen!! Love him!! xoxo H
So, so sweet.
I remember that day. He enchanted me.
This makes me smile. I love it! He is so beautiful :)
I look back at old pictures and can hardly believe they were ever so little! Amazing how quickly the years pass (especially when so many weeks seem to drag!). I love Ashen's sweet smile. What a precious moment this photo captures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aaah, that smile was already melting people's hearts!
Oh, little Ashen!! Love him!! xoxo H
So, so sweet.
I remember that day. He enchanted me.
This makes me smile. I love it! He is so beautiful :)
I look back at old pictures and can hardly believe they were ever so little! Amazing how quickly the years pass (especially when so many weeks seem to drag!). I love Ashen's sweet smile. What a precious moment this photo captures!
Post a Comment