Monday, May 16, 2011

Missed you!

I know it's been too long when I start really missing my own blog and blogging buddies :)
I think that was the longest hiatus of my blogging life. Notice that my last post was dated April 3rd, and I began working on April 4th. Coincidence, eh?

Life has been at full throttle in the most beautiful way. Not to glamorize my situation, but I am loving it! I am so happy working 2.5 days a week and I love being home for 4.5! I am not burned out at either, which I think is what I was heading for on the 24/7-home-with-three-small-kids front. They have embraced our new routine and are thrilled with their new nanny and of course still love spending a day with their grandparents each week. This transition has gone swimmingly. I know what ugly transitions look like, and fortunately this is not one of them!

One of the things I've seen come from my time away from home, is a greater bond between my kids. When I leave, they stay...together. I think at some point as a kid you realize that for better or worse, you are stuck with your siblings...and my boys are truly best friends, and their sister is now their third wheel in a mostly good way (she gets roughed up a bit). They are 95% of the time in the same room together (and it's usually in the same room as me). Where one goes, the other two follow. They are all playing so well together--I think more so in the last 6 weeks I've been working than before.







I hope to catch up on the last month and half for recording purposes and to share life with you all, so check back! I hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

Chatter said...

Welcome back! You've been missed.

The Wade Family said...

so that's the trick to getting kids to play well together....just go back to work!!! i might just have to try it. glad things are going so well :o).