Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hanna's Hair

Sweet Hanna. I love calling Bereket, Hanna. Sure, I mostly call her Bereket, or Ber or Bera, but lately I've been calling her Hanna and it just suits her. She is so charming and sweet. Still feisty? Of course. Always. But so gentle, funny and snuggly too.
Look at those lashes!!!!
She has been enjoying hair time so much more now that the iPad is right in front of her face for the duration. Phew! I love the many ways in which I can style her hair. The latest was something I made up (I'm always looking for new styles, but have a hard time finding styles that don't require extensive braiding or time commitments for young children, and that last for a week+, so give me tips if you have any!) that uses our usual box (triangle) style with a small faux twist into another puff, which are then all connected into a true twist at the neck. It took about 30 minutes and she did so well, and we both love it. The pattern reminds me of so many things!



Pardon the blur...she's constantly on the move. But, gosh, she is getting SO BIG, isn't she?
Thank you, Aunt Judy for the cute outfit. It finally fits--and perfectly at that!

4 comments:

Johanna said...

Love the way you do her hair. It's really cute!!

Laura said...

The pics wouldn't load for me. :( boo hoo...I need your skills, my friend!

Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Pictures aren't showing up here too -- I wanna see it! So glad things are going so well!

hotflawedmama said...

Too soon to force her into marriage with Binyam? :)

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!