Wednesday, December 08, 2010

(almost) Wordless Wednesday

hint: it's about the jeans. Why weren't they advertised as "skinny jeans" in the online description?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Ugh..Mom, you are like, totally EMBARASSING him with this post... ha ha :) L o v e Mr. Torin

Johanna said...

Ha, that's awesome!! I love his face.

Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

HA! Man do I hate skinny jeans for kids -- I have SUCH a hard time finding any that fit my gils comfortably!

Shauna said...

Hey Hey... I randomly found your blog off of someone else's tonight but I have been wondering how you guys have been. Maeve and I haven't been able to make the ET playgroups for months now because of nap schedules or me having to work... but, I miss it and want to reconnect with other families still. Your little daughter is gorgeous (as are your boys, of course...) and the little bit that I read tonight about her development and personality reminds me so much of Maeve too.. I brought her home at 6 months and she too couldn't bear weight or roll over or even grasp things well... but is she ever full of expression and talking up a storm now. She finally walked around 17 months.. and now is running everywhere. Anyway, this is a novel.. sorry. Look forward to seeing you at a playgroup one of these days... of course I can't make this month again :-( Hope you're well.