I love it!!! Hilarious. I love how excited they ALL are. Your other pics are priceless too...talk to you soon.
LOVE IT!!!!!
I had better not let my boys see this or they will get ideas!
Ha! Love it!
Ha, that last picture of all of them laughing like crazy is superb. Love the new haircut, too :)
He looks awesome!!
Loving the joy! And the last picture is spectacularly spunky and sweet.
WORD UP! :) Bald is beautiful in THIS house..from my handsome hubby to this baby boy! We loooove it!
Hahaha! (I did this to Bill once, accidentally and we had to take all the hair too). But Ashen still looks cute.
Oh my!!! ; )xoxoH
These photos are awesome!! I love the first picture with Torin's big grin watching Ashen. Beautiful, beautiful!!!!! Love it :)
just so you know, i did the same thing about 8 years ago. awesome!
nice work mama! :) such a cost savings plan...always looking out for your family...what a giver you are..no more shampoo, expensive hair products/creams...
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I love it!!! Hilarious. I love how excited they ALL are. Your other pics are priceless too...talk to you soon.
LOVE IT!!!!!
I had better not let my boys see this or they will get ideas!
Ha! Love it!
Ha, that last picture of all of them laughing like crazy is superb. Love the new haircut, too :)
He looks awesome!!
Loving the joy! And the last picture is spectacularly spunky and sweet.
WORD UP! :) Bald is beautiful in THIS house..from my handsome hubby to this baby boy! We loooove it!
Hahaha! (I did this to Bill once, accidentally and we had to take all the hair too). But Ashen still looks cute.
Oh my!!! ; )
xoxo
H
These photos are awesome!! I love the first picture with Torin's big grin watching Ashen. Beautiful, beautiful!!!!! Love it :)
just so you know, i did the same thing about 8 years ago. awesome!
nice work mama! :) such a cost savings plan...always looking out for your family...what a giver you are..no more shampoo, expensive hair products/creams...
Post a Comment