Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two Wheels

Wait a minute...wasn't it just last week that I showed you a picture like this?


And now, I present to you a boy who won't quit shocking his mother:



The back story: We met up with some friends at our local park last Thursday. One of Ashen's friends had his bike there without training wheels. Ashen asked if he could try it. The rest was history. He was off and riding and continued riding without falling for a half an hour! This week he's learned to use the brakes and start on his own from a complete stop. I know he looks at least five, but he's THREE, people!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! He's amazing ; ) TT will probably be a week or two behind him!

xoxo
H

mary said...

He looks so grown up!

Christina said...

Holy smokes! Way to go, Ashen!

Kelly said...

Ya can't keep a man down mom! He is ready for this big, wide world... :) Love that Ash. AND your oldest will always always seem light years away from your other kiddos...it must be some law of nature, who knows. ;)

Chatter said...

Go Ashen!! We just took Conner's training wheels off camping and he's loving it! I really need to update my blog :)