Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day Back

Today was the first day back to (a new) school for Ashen. He was so excited, and had an awesome day. He used phrases like "School was GREAT" and "I like school" and "School is so fun!" in the hour following pick-up. I am beaming right along with him--knowing we have about 18 more years of school to go, there's just something so reassuring about him getting off to a good start. He'll be attending 3 mornings a week from 9-11:30. Torin was out of sorts this morning without his sidekick and admitted that he'd like to be going to school too (he will, next year). I'm sure he and Bereket will get some good 1:1 time in on school days.



Yelling, "I love school!"
The prompted goodbye hug :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, A looks like a little school boy! SO cute!

xoxo
H