We spent this morning exploring a neighborhood park we love. We saw a total of two other people (walking their dogs) the whole time we were there. I think this weather keeps people at home. It was a nice mid-week retreat for us since we've been homebound a lot too. The ducks were out and Torin refused to leave them when it was time to go. Apparently he loves ducks.
A typical "in your face" moment captured.
I made the mistake of thinking that having both boys climb up (and subsequently down) this structure together would be a *feasible* idea. Let's just say I'm glad everyone's okay. Other than a badly bonked knee, we're all in one piece.
Who knew that mole hills could provide so much entertainment!?
I love outside.
5 comments:
I love outside too! I wish I could be there too ; )
I love the new pale blue!
xoxo
H
Looks like an absolutely fabulous day!
Fun, fun, fun! And way to let them get all dirty (I used to struggle with that but finally realized that was just to cruel). Bring on the dirt :)
Loving the pictures of your boys loving the day.
A great day! Looks too fun.
Post a Comment