Sunday, January 03, 2010

Meeting The Papayas

I've blogged about her here and here, but had never met in person (they live in a different state) until last week! Hard to believe, but they're cuter in person! Meeting felt like seeing old friends. I spent the entire morning trying to channel all of Mama Papayas endless energy and great ideas--phew, I was tired!




Ashen kept giving Figs the stinkeye, but I think it's because he liked her :-)
Lucky us.

5 comments:

cathy said...

LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayme said...

No way! Two of my very favourite families together!?! I love it!

Mama Papaya said...

I am concerned about the little lilt in my big kid's voice when she inquires about your big kid, which she does often.

Thank you, thank you for the kid time!

Chatter said...

So awesome you two were able to meet up!! I bet you had a great time.

Rachel said...

Super jealous that you to meet them in the flesh! They need to go on tour!!!