Monday, September 07, 2009

Dear moms,
If you ever find yourself desperate for a few moments of rest, a few moments without a child demanding something of you, this is what you do



Be sure to pad every available surface or your moment may be lost. Avoid it at all cost.

Love,
From a mom who's been there and is now enjoying the peace the padded room provides

6 comments:

apriljahns said...

So the safe padded rooms aren't just for mom's anymore? : )

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

-H

Kelly said...

Your boys are so luck to have such a fun mom that can appreciate a fun mess! ;) Love it.

Things here are trucking along...back to school is always busy but they are settling in to the new school and new routines. Such troopers.

Love all your new pics by the way....finally got a chance to get online and get my 'blog fix' from your family! I must ask WHERE did you get the gorgeous grey sweater you are wearing up on Whidbey - the photo where you are sitting on the rock beach with Ash? LOVE IT!

The Wade Family said...

the blow up bounce houses work great for that too!!! we have gotten so much use out of our's :o)

Mama Papaya said...

I like where your head is.

Chatter said...

This is hilarious! My cousin (a new stay at home dad) asked me what I do when I stayed up late the night before and I told him exactly what you just posted. Childproof the room the lay on the floor with a pillow and the kids all around you. It's not the best rest you'll ever get but it's something. Thanks for saying hello, your boys are beautiful!