Ashen is recently enamored with the camera. He's finally become quite capable of keeping it steady enough to look through the viewfinder and push the shutter to take some decent photos. Here are a few of his recent shots. I'd call him a candid photographer (for that reason I am not posting the photos he took of me before I showered). I've never had so many photos of the objects within my home. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. My last download I had 287 photos--including scores taken of trains lying about the house. Am I crazy for dreading the camera download these days? It's tough just to wade through my photos...add in ten times more, and sheesh, I could spend hours deleting. I did introduce him to our smaller, less likeable camera and he seems to like it--maybe it will just need to be his for now.
Here's a smattering of some of his best :)
Here's a smattering of some of his best :)

4 comments:
OMG, don't let him tell Emma! She would be all over this new activity. So far I have managed to keep the "cameras are for grownups ONLY" idea firmly planted in her head.
I do think they make kiddie cameras and I told her she MIGHT be able to get one when she is 4 or 5. Ha.
I like the photo of the wall - I wonder what was going through his head when he took that picture.
Wow, serious pictures! I love the one of Torin. Your babies are more beautiful inside and out by the day, Sarah.
I love that Curious George was on, currently one of Kylia's favorites!!! :)
Awesome - we could hire then out together - Kylia gets some good self shots too. ;)
Post a Comment