Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The first snow

And an early morning stroll.
Too bad it's too cold to compact snow to make a snowman!
Ashen was enthralled with the white beauty, so was Torin for a few minutes, but then he would have preferred to go inside from the looks of his scowl...

Oh my goodness, I love snow!!
Brrrr, mama. Can't you tell I'm miserable?
See the snow angel? Cutest one we ever did see...We were reenacting some scenes from Snowy Day, which Ashenafi thought was a blast.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

WE have snow too!!! Doesn't look like its going to let up any time soon either. Its made driving to and from work and dropping the kiddos off at school interesting and time-consuming, but when I get home each night and see the house with our Christmas lights on snuggled in white...I can't help but love it. :)

Miss you. Where have you been??

Christina said...

Aaawww, so cute. D just got The Snowy Day in his stocking, too. I love T's face, too. So fun!

JT said...

Your babies are so cute. Ashen has the cutest amazed profile! See you soon and Merry Christmas!