Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sew Yummy Grand Opening!

Secret Revealed! I know so many of you have been on pins and needles (oops, no pun intended!) waiting for me to reveal how I was going to use these fabrics (see this post).

My Etsy shop has officially LAUNCHED! Sew Yummy Grand opening (click here to see the shop)! Spread the word! Help make all my hard work (aka. late late nights when I should have been sleeping) worth it, please. I promise only the best.

I have a GRAND OPENING special giveaway going on. Be one of my first fifteen customers and you'll be entered into a drawing for one of my shoulder bags!

More of my creations will be posted (nearly) daily! So tell one, tell all! Here's a sampling of what I've been up to (and why my blogging was sparse for awhile).

gorgeous shoulder bag

nursing cover--a must have for every nursing mom!

my little model showing how delicious the little blankies are

there's a reason to by handmade...made with love and attention to detail

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you paying your model union wages? Federal withholding?? He should get a bonus for being so darn cute!!! Beautiful products. I'll pass the word. love, Dede

Jean Wagner A Change of Art said...

You go girl. xoxo Mom

Kristen said...

They look really, really great! I do NOT know how you do it. I've had 5 slings that I need to make for people and I've had the material for a month. Have I done it?? NO! Good for you, Sarah!

Kristen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Whoo-hoo!!

-H

JT said...

LOVE IT!

Chris and Cassie said...

Your items are beautiful Sarah! You are always so successful at whatever you set out to do and I know that your new business will be nothing less than this! I can't wait to purchase unique gifts from you for years to come!
Congratulations!!

cathy said...

I found you through Deirdre's blog. Congrats on Etsy. I love your stuff and think you'll do great! I have found Etsy to be the best part of my stay-at-home mom years. It allows me to be creative without owning a brick and mortar store. Best wishes!!!

Anonymous said...

Just want to say that I am so proud of what you are doing with your life; you are one admirable woman.

Tim and Steph said...

Sarah,

Thank you so much for the blanket for Ava! Steph absolutely LOVED it! You can expect an oder for a nursing cover very shortly! It was also great to see you and the boys last week. Hope to see you again sometime soon. Take care.

Anonymous said...

How about designing a laptop sleeve, lightly padded, for quick trips to the coffeeshops!? Something not black brown navy, unless there is a splash of your cool fabric on the flap, or something... ?