Having grown up in a semi-rural area, it warms my heart to give my little guys the opportunity to smell the fresh air the country provides. Yesterday we spent the day in the country. Ashenafi loved feeding the sheep apples that fell from the trees above (he enjoyed one as well, as you can see), and I could feel his freedom as he ran ahead on the dirt road. He fell in love with the sheep and was disappointed if they didn't stay close to the fence. He'd yell "Come on!" to them...unfortunately they didn't listen. Childhood *should* be full of such carefree, outdoor days.
2 comments:
Delicious, both the apple and the eater! xoxoxoxo
I love it.. he looks like a lil farmer. Handsome boys Sarah, love it! I WILL email soon. Just re-started back on dayshift after toooo long on graveyards so I will be in better touch. Miss you too. :)
Post a Comment