This video was taken covertly from behind the couch...I was simply observing my boys playing together and then *this* happened. This was before Ashen decided Torin was a good "horsey" yesterday and sat on him.
Later the same day, as I was drawing a bath for Torin, Ashen decided he would go ahead and get into the tub even though I asked him not to (what was I thinking--that nearly a 2 year old would obey when there is a tub full of water beckoning?!?!). This is the scene from that shenanigan.
I'm thinking he shouldn't be wearing his Obama shirt when he's misrepresenting him in this way :)
6 comments:
I love it!!! Looks like you are really going to have your hands full :o).
Poor TT! He's knocked down AND his bathwater is pilfered!! Oh Boy!
-H
These 2 videos are really great! The first one made me laugh out loud -even though I reckon it wasn't very nice on Ashen's part! Your boys are precious!!
Very cute!
Ashen's going to be in trouble in a couple months when Torin starts defending himself--looks like little T might turn into a bruiser!
HE will have his hands full with Torin, no doubt! Both of those guys will be able to stand up for themselves soon! I admire your patience and understanding about his being drawn to the water....Am sure Obama would invite him to center stage ~ a vote-getter for sure!! Loved seeing you, your home, & the boys (though not enough of Mark).
Post a Comment