Beautiful- I love the spring! I really like you usage of the macro photography- very nice.
My husband laughs at me every time I take pictures of flowers. It seems I am not the only one!!
beautiful blooms. I love taking pix of flowers, using them as screensavers in the long winters...xo
Your flowers are beautiful. I definitely need some more colour in my garden. That'll be my next project once I'm finished putting colours on the walls!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beautiful- I love the spring! I really like you usage of the macro photography- very nice.
My husband laughs at me every time I take pictures of flowers. It seems I am not the only one!!
beautiful blooms. I love taking pix of flowers, using them as screensavers in the long winters...
xo
Your flowers are beautiful. I definitely need some more colour in my garden. That'll be my next project once I'm finished putting colours on the walls!
Post a Comment