Have I mentioned how much fun my boys are? I have been so overwhelmed with love for these two boys lately...I think I've come out of the super tough part of having a newborn and toddler and am beginning to really enjoy our days together rather than wondering when will be the next time I can catch my breath.
Ashen seems like such a boy, not baby, anymore. I'm trying to still treat him like a baby a little bit, because I fear that having a baby brother so close in age is forcing him to grow up faster than he should. When I was putting together the slide show for Mark the other day, combing through photos, I realized how "little" he was just a few months ago. I'm sure in a few months from now, I will look back at this time and realize how baby he still is. He is talking up a storm. It's amazing how spongy these little guys are. We can't say a thing without Ashen mimicking us. We call him our little parrot. I guess I better cut back on my swearing. LOL!
Torin has grown out of being a newborn seemingly overnight. He is a Chatterbox (notice the capital C!). His vocal chords are getting some good exercise. The boy has got range! Soprano is his specialty right now. He can hit the high notes! He's working hard to roll over, can sit up w/ support, and still thinks tummy time is a joke, unless his big brother is entertaining him (whitney--we still need to talk!). He is the smiliest baby on record...a real charmer.
We are blessed, and I'm done gushing...for now (seriously, what would this blog be without my gushes!?!)
Flying high...Torin, admiring him from in the chariot
Loving the teeter totter
Me? Cute? Nooooooooooooooo...
3 comments:
My sentiments exactly! I am so luck to have two beautiful little guys in my life! Kudos to you and Mark ; )
Looks like a super fun day!
-H
Uh, make that lucky!
-H
You should gush, you've every right! The boys and their sweet Dad are adorable. And handsome! Not to mention highly entertaining. We are all so lucky that you are in our lives. love to all, Dede
Post a Comment