Monday, March 03, 2008

Look Who's Growing Up!

Our baby is getting bigger! Well, of course that's to be expected, but this guy is going through a growth spurt, I think. He's such a sweet boy. So fun to cuddle with and we're looking forward to his smiles (coming soon!). Yesterday we had our class reunion with our fellow childbirth class friends. All 9 babies were there, all between 2 weeks and 2 months old. Torin was the biggest baby there. He tied with another baby for the biggest birth weight, but clearly he's been eating well the last 4 weeks because he looked larger than even the 2 month old! He's wearing 306 month clothes in the pictures below. It was sad to have to put away most of his newborn clothes after only a wearing. Ah well, they're just clothes. We're hanging in there on the sleep front. The little guy wakes up 2-3 times a night and we're awake for 30-45 minutes depending on if he feels like falling right back to sleep. Have I ever said that I have the most amazing husband? Though he has to tear himself out of bed to get the little fellow out of his cradle next to the bed, he then dozes while Torin eats, then I wake him again to change babe's diaper. Though many men let their wives handle all the night duty, he considers even night waking a partnership--hallelujah. We're both not 100% during the day, but truly we're not as exhausted as we pictured we would be. I haven't done anything totally crazy yet that I can attribute to sleep deprivation. For all my loyal readers, here are some pictures from today and the one with his Aunty Tricia is from Saturday. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cuties both your boys are, said Yoda. I vote that you post a baby pic of you and one of Mark so we can compare....
much love to all of you,
A. Dede

Jean Wagner A Change of Art said...

He changes every day! Beautiful pix, beautiful boy. I love your partnership!

Jean Wagner A Change of Art said...

PS... Its time for slideshow addition to your blog, please.

Anonymous said...

yes, you do have an amazing husband. Like attracts like, and your boys are definitely of that same sort: amazing.
I vote with anonymous to post baby pix.....and with Jean for a slideshow addition, in your spare time....you could delegate that task to her, of course.

LOVE TO ALL