I'm so lucky that my family all live within a short drive from us. I'm also lucky that my sister has a son, Isaac, who is the same age as Ashen, and that she stays home with him. We try to get together weekly, and last Friday we spent the day at their house. The highlight of the day was at their local park. The boys had a blast. The slide was a bit scary as it is literally a death drop--but the boys loved it. Torin slept soundly in a front pack.
2 comments:
Well, I'm almost 100% positive that that's the park that is literally across the street from my house!!! Is that in Silver Firs???? I'd love to meet up with you guys next time you're in the neighborhood!! Too funny!!!!
By the way.... Torin is absolutely adorable!! (and as always... so is Ashen)
-Suzi
Hi Sarah- I don't have your email address-- do you have mine? I live in the development straight through the 4 way stop there by the park. Too funny!! I'd love to meet up with you guys next time you're up this way!
-Suzi
Post a Comment