My husband is one big, fun, kid. That's one of the things I love about him. For years before we had our kids, he would fantasize about all the toys he would soon be playing with when he had kids. He even once bought a big toy ship that jets fly onto (why am I forgetting the name of that?) in anticipation of impending fatherhood. Unfortunately, we've since found out that it was made in China and was likely recalled, so alas it must be recycled. Last weekend I caught him making a castle out of the new blocks I recently assembled for Ashen. He reluctantly posed for this picture after finishing his masterpiece. Unfortunately, I was unable (aka, probably bouncing baby T) to get a photo of the aftermath that occured moments later when Ashen knocked down the structure. Oh, I'm sure there will be many more...


This is a photo I got of Torin waking up the other morning. Think he's a morning guy?

Torin has recently become much more alert and observant. He loves to stare at this daddy and I think is getting used to having the camera in his face too.


Wish I could post more, but both the boys *just* woke up. It's a choir of crying in my house!
1 comment:
Oh, look at Torin! He's getting such, nice chubby cheeks ; ) He looks so handsome!
Mark has always loved to build things. Just watch out when all three boys start building forts, towers etc etc. So fun!
H
Post a Comment