Monday, January 16, 2012

Let it Snow

Snow is a BIG deal in these parts, because it almost never snows. We're lucky if it snows once a year. This weekend and this week calls for a series of snow 'storms.' We can't wait. We went out yesterday right after church to enjoy the first inch of snow. I am so thankful that Bereket loves snow now. I was worried last year--see here.

My amazing husband decided that two days after chemo, though his brain is a bit foggy, he had the energy to shovel the sidewalk. He's out doing that again today...







Mark got a Kinect for Christmas and the boys have played the Disney Matterhorn game a couple of times where they throw snowballs at yetis. They love it. They love throwing real snowballs even more, and have enjoyed pretending one or the other of them (or us) is a yeti. Ha!



Good thing they practiced  their snow angels:-)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

So beautiful! They looked like they were having a blast! It's times like these that I'd trade our California weather for Seattle weather! ;-)

mary said...

I love these photos. So much joy!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Looks like fun. You got quite a lot of snow... not in Greenlake.

xo
H

Chatter said...

Oh how fun! I wish we would get a snow storm. The boys would love it. Great pictures and your pizza looks fantastic! Fork over Knives was great by the way.