For all of the LOUD, physical energy this little boy has, he can suprisingly spend an hour+ doing a single, simple quiet activity. He loves crafts, coloring, taping, cutting (he made dozens of paper snowflakes in December), and more recently playing with newly introduced little legos. Look at his expressions.
There is little sweeter than watching him so immersed with something. He is my most imaginative child and loves to spend time in his own world. In preschool, he is the last one at the table working on a project, until he's completely satisfied with it. Today he spent 2 hours playing with a lego propeller. Just the propeller, no helicopter. I'm sure in his mind, the propeller was so much better than it would have been on a helicopter. Oh, to be Torin and three!
2 comments:
1- I love that my new year card is on your desk :)
2- He IS focused. He has grown up so much physically in the last few months! it's amazing.
I love the look of concentration on his face. Sweet, sweet, boy! Miss you friend. Thinking of you & Mark tonight. Hugs
Post a Comment