Thursday, September 22, 2011
Awesome friends
Phew! It's Thursday--three days after the BIG blogging event. I have been spending all of my free moments responding to Ask5for5 inquiries and keeping up on the administrative end of the campaign, and didn't have a chance to check my own blogroll this week, until this morning. As I opened up my google reader I was flooded with Ask5for5 guest bloggers. My dearest blogging buddies. You all posted for me. Thank you!!! This Ask5for5 thing has only been successful because you guys stepped it up in August and allowed me to guest post on your 25 blogs. That gave me a vision for this month, and you used your networks and we now have over 200 bloggers who have posted about Ask5for5 this week! I continue to get requests from people who want to post. We're now at $32,362 and 1,085 donors! Multiplied 5 times by grants, that is over $150,000 in impact. Think about how many people $150,000 can help. I am speechless. Thank you, each and every blogger and reader who has supported Ask5for5. I won't stop until I reach $40,000, but we are well on our way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yahoo!!!
No, YOU are awesome. Love you.
More than 200 hundred? You are amazing!
Obviously only 200. Though 200 hundred would be really great :)
You rock my socks off, friend!
This makes me so happy! Way to go Sarah. Love you friend!
So proud to call you my friend, Friend. Amazing!
Post a Comment