HmmHmmmHmmmm. I did it to myself, too (my colleagues say thank you!)
Did it hurt when you took it off? Perhaps you could do that to Torin if his teeth don't heal well.
...and stopped to take a picture. ;)
Ha ha! Sometimes I could really use that trick around here!
How long did it last? Heehee.
My ears. Some days around this joint I want to do that to my EARS. :) Love you. Hoping to make it across the mountains SOON. I'll keep you posted.
Love it! Boys are definitely fun. I have 3 too and love every minute
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HmmHmmmHmmmm. I did it to myself, too (my colleagues say thank you!)
Did it hurt when you took it off? Perhaps you could do that to Torin if his teeth don't heal well.
...and stopped to take a picture. ;)
Ha ha! Sometimes I could really use that trick around here!
How long did it last? Heehee.
My ears. Some days around this joint I want to do that to my EARS. :) Love you. Hoping to make it across the mountains SOON. I'll keep you posted.
Love it! Boys are definitely fun. I have 3 too and love every minute
Post a Comment