Caveat: I hesitate to post these pictures because in them, my children appear to be untamed and reckless--jumping off furniture! Please do not be afraid to invite us over. They are aware that they cannot do this at others homes. Mark and I made a decision a few years ago to allow our kids jump on our two pieces of living room furniture--in an effort to release energy and have fun. Oh the fun.
9 comments:
Awesome! I wish I could join them ; )
xoxo
H
Oh what fun! Your kiddos are so lucky. ;) By the way - where do you get all the cool pillows? Do you sew the covers?
Oh what fun! Your kiddos are so lucky. ;) By the way - where do you get all the cool pillows? Do you sew the covers?
We do that too. :) They know they can't do it anywhere else but why not at home?
Oh, should I mention when Tariku was home for just a month he jumped off our couch and broke his arm? Mmmmk.
Still let them though! :)
I bought those same jammies for Biruk (love them)!! And oh what fun those boys must be having Sarah!! I love it :)
That looks like all sorts of kid fun. Awesome!
So funny! I plan on joining them when I get to Seattle!!
Sean
I love boys AND you for being such a good momma and letting kids be kids.
Also, cannot BELIEVE the air Ashen got!! :))
The pictures LOOK like they could fly through the window!
Post a Comment