I have been remiss in not sharing the big news around here...she walks! She began walking with confidence around Christmas and everyone loves her new found freedom, but she most of all. She toddles around the house just for the sake of toddling. She has never been more content. Of course, her new stature gives her brother (who shall remain nameless) better access for knocking her down, so the new development has not been without tears. Poor baby. She's a tough cookie already. I dug out some new-to-her boots today and she was thrilled to put them on, which then inspired the idea of a walk outside...all the way around the block she walked--with a few sit down breaks. We felt freer: me without a stroller, she with her walking boots. It was a beautiful thing. Walks are one of our families favorite things, and today marked the beginning of five on two feet.
12 comments:
Way to go B!!!!
Yay! Isn't a walking toddler the best? Congratulations!!
Oh my gosh! They could not be any cuter! Congrats to her!
That's great news indeed! Now all 5 of you can go on biiiiig looong hikes. At least 2 blocks soon!
Awesome! And, by the way, I absolutely adore your pictures. You truly have a gift for capturing the essence of each of your kids.
That's AMAZING!!!! She looks pretty darn happy. Congrats to her determination.
Go sweet girl go! I love it. And I love how she's so happy.
A beautiful thing.
A beautiful thing.
Way to go big girl!! Could her outfit be any cuter Sarah?? I'm loving your new header!! Miss you.
Miss her..miss you!
Basking in her bliss. Walk on, baby girl. Walk on.
Post a Comment