Monday, March 30, 2009

Tocasso's first artwork

I'm not a fan of the under 2's with markers, but alas there are too many things I haven't been able to let the little guy do lately that big brother gets to do (e.g. stand up on chairs to play in the sink, play with bins of beans, stand up on the music table, etc.) that I decided to let loose and give the little man some markers to fool around with. Fool around he did not! The baby is an ar-teest! Voila, the colors came to life on his paper and see what he drew. I swear, I live amongst the renaissance here.

Introducing exhibit A: Baby Tocasso.





Mmmmm...mom, these taste good!
Look mom, a rainbow!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Brilliant! I love it. Let me know when he get's his Etsy site up :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Ah, another artiste in the family!

-H

Anonymous said...

Goodness, he's even got the colors in the right order. Brilliant!

And SO cute. The two of 'em are too cute for words. love, Dede