Sunday, March 22, 2009

House update

I think this might be my longest blogging hiatus in the history of this blog. It's a little daunting to just back in once you've let things go on the blog...but I am not going to attempt to catch up. There are some great things brewing in our house that have been taking up a lot of my free time, so not a lot left for the blog.

I did want to update those interested in the remodel. Our bathroom is 90% done! (Breathing a sign of relief). Everything is in working order, we just have a few loose ends to tie up. The rest of our house is 90% done too. We just have some outdoor work to do...shakes, some painting and landscaping (again). Of course, we never thought it would take us this long...but at the same time we did--because it always takes 3x longer than you think.

Okay, without further ado, I present to you our Master bathroom in all its glory (can you tell I love it!!?).



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shower knob shot- very edgy! I see TT was trying to help too!

-H

mary said...

It looks fabulous Sarah! Thanks so much for posting all the pics--I was going through blog withdrawal. Can't wait to spend some time in that beautiful house and backyard this summer! Missing you all...
Love,
m

Kelly said...

I love it. I love it all. Do you remember we are going to be in town next week? You and the boys should come swimming! :)

House of richteR said...

Beautiful job! Can't wait to see the bathroom in person (for some reason I forget to go back there)...

jayme said...

it looks awesome!