Look at this Big Guy! I compared these shots with the one of Mom on the Valentine's Day post and have decided that Torin looks just like Mom. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. love to all, Dede
Oh man, he is SO cute! He looks so grown-up in his overalls!H
So sweet. What a happy boy. Already so full of personality. It is fun to see each of the families resemblances.
Dave, is that you?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Look at this Big Guy! I compared these shots with the one of Mom on the Valentine's Day post and have decided that Torin looks just like Mom. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. love to all, Dede
Oh man, he is SO cute! He looks so grown-up in his overalls!
H
So sweet. What a happy boy. Already so full of personality. It is fun to see each of the families resemblances.
Dave, is that you?
Post a Comment