Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally using the duallie!

I am so excited that we can finally start to use our double stroller. We were too cheap to buy a stroller that would fit the infant carseat since we knew we'd only use it a few months (my sister let us borrow the carseat, but she still uses the stroller), so I've been lugging that around whenever I get Torin out of the car, and we've not been going on many walks because the little fellow doesn't like being in a sling right now. The other night we decided to try Torin out in the Bob...we supported his head with a blanket and off we went. He did great for about 10 minutes, and then got very tired and felt insecure without his swaddle (my interpretation of his feelings, of course!). So we carried him the rest of the way. Ashen loved having a co-pilot too. I can't wait until he can ride in the Bob on longer walks. I miss my daily walks up to the local shopping area...the French Bakery is calling me!

p.s. Scroll down for a new video!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jean Wagner A Change of Art said...

It was so fun spending Saturday with you and your boys. Such sweetness. I love your updates. Keep em coming.
xo Mom