We used this template last year:

And, to be honest, I did not love it after it got here. I did not like the "And I think to myself...what a Wonderful World," quote--it just did not seem to fit the year that we had, but I couldn't change the text on the card (probably best that way) :-) I liked picking out my favorite pics of the kids, and it turned out pretty sweet. This year has been much, much, better, so I'm planning on sending a fun card. Maybe one of these:

I love the bright colors--gives me happy feelings. If you like Shutterfly and want some free cards, I'm giving away 25 free Shutterfly holiday cards to TWO of my lucky blog readers. If you want the cards, just leave a comment by next Thursday, telling me what you wish I posted more about (or not!). My kids will pick two names and I'll post the winners the following weekend (the 12th) to give the winners plenty of time to order your cards before December.
9 comments:
Free cards? Cool!
Hmmm...I think you post a pretty good mix. There can never be enough photos. And I like to see what you're cooking sometimes too!
So fun! We can never get enough pictures!!! :)
so fun! we can never get enough pictures!! :)
please post more about 1) our trip to colorado and 2) whether or not you're in to host this summer. ;)
also, love you! :)
Love following your blog! I enjoy reading about your hair adventures with your daughter, and products that you have tried!
Thanks,
Rhonda
I love those posts inbetween where I see a glimpse of something just Sarah...not about you as the mom, or the wife and those great titles you hold and embrace..but snippets of you. Like this post, verses or music that move or inspire you, good reads, favorite magazines, or silly things like candle scents you can't live without! ha ha You are my oldest, dearest friend...I remember night's lying out on trampolines and talking under the stars. I like tidbits of that. :) Call me greedy/needy! lol You live too far away for me to get a daily fix! ha ha
Sign me up! I love reading your blog, and hearing about your gorgeous children. I'm a friend of a friend, and have followed you for years. Such a beautiful journey!
Love these! thanks for telling us about them : )
This is fun! I actually really like the balance you have. Some just photos (wordless wednesdays) and posts that are the perfect length about your family updates. I guess I would agree with the other commenter that I'd like to read more about "just Sarah." Makes me think of the old days before Sarah-the-wife and Sarah-the-mom. You've always been an inspiration to me, beautiful Sarah!
Post a Comment