Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer!

Sure, you know that life hasn't been all rainbows and sunshine this summer. But, not for a minute do I want to portray that it's been doomsday. I have MUCH to be thankful for, to laugh at and joy surrounding me at every turn. We've had a lot of GREAT days this summer. These three kids under four who run us ragged and make me feel like I might collapse from exhaustion and holler from impatience, make me smile and laugh like no one else can. I want to remember and celebrate the fun we've had this summer and the many "first" experiences for Bereket.

Our local summer parade

Silly mornings inside

Wading Pool

Waiting for the Blue Angels
Who is that boy running around with ear plugs and underwear (oops, mama forgot swim suits!)?

Jamming with leftover pizza before bed on a little getaway

Our first experience at a "drive-up" lake (we were one of the few who parked in the lot and walked over b/c we don't have a 4x4)

Lots of backyard pool time
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cindy said...

: )

Cami said...

Love to see all the photos....it was so great to see you today!

cathy said...

these photos are so fun. great memories.