Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Goofball

Torin is goofy. Really goofy. I can't even remember when we discovered that he had a goofy streak. As early as two or three months, I think. He had a glimmer in his eye. Still has it. The goofiness comes out at the most random moments. Last night as I was rocking the boys before bed and in the very faint light I could see him making the face that you see below (last picture)--staring at me. He proceeded to make that face for several minutes, interspersed with sticking his tongue out to lick me. It's really hard to keep it together and be the "serious-let's-go-to-bed-it's-time-to-wind-down" mom when someone is so comic.



How did I get so lucky!?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Johanna said...

Haha! I would love to see how you hold it together when he's that cute and fun :)

Mark and Sarah said...

Johanna--I can't keep it together :)

Anonymous said...

Ah TT, he's so great!

-H

Kristin @ Intrepid Murmurings said...

Ha! Funny T! Delia totally has that goofy streak too!

Jean Wagner A Change of Art said...

FUNNY! Like you!

MaryLa said...

Sometimes 'what goes around comes around' and you just have to accept it. "You reap what you sow".... do keep spreading it around on this blog, bringing smiles and joy-tears to your fans.