I think the blog misses pictures of its girl.
She is 21 months.
Talking non-stop (w/ immediate family...not so much with anyone else!) with her sweet high-pitched voice.
She is super silly
She is sooooooo polite (rarely misses a chance to say, "Thank you, Mommy")
She loves being apart of any action...especially that which her brothers are doing.
She loves shoes (see last photo for her latest shoes)
She loves books. She always wants another book read. Always.
She stands her ground. Period.
Her eyes melt me. I can't get enough of my girl.
In case you missed her too, here are some pics from the last week.
She is 21 months.
Talking non-stop (w/ immediate family...not so much with anyone else!) with her sweet high-pitched voice.
She is super silly
She is sooooooo polite (rarely misses a chance to say, "Thank you, Mommy")
She loves being apart of any action...especially that which her brothers are doing.
She loves shoes (see last photo for her latest shoes)
She loves books. She always wants another book read. Always.
She stands her ground. Period.
Her eyes melt me. I can't get enough of my girl.
In case you missed her too, here are some pics from the last week.

12 comments:
Those are very stylish shoes! Love her so much!!
xoxo
H
Love her! Can't wait to smooch on her this weekend!
She is gorgeous! Love the shoes (and the dress!) and she looks awesome with twists!
Love the shoes! And the hair! And the girl!
Ahh, it's unbearable! She's so beautiful!
Wow, she's amazing!
I love that hair. The twists!!!
holy bejesus she's so cute. Can I be her manager? ;)
She is adorable!
She's beautiful and looks like just like her temperament: fun, spunky, and strong minded. You have one great daughter!
Really... she and Maeve should hang out. They are practically the same person. Love this post. I'm impressed with the hair and your obvious patience (well, Bereket's patience too...)She shoes rock.
Personality Plus! LOVE the pictures.
Post a Comment