Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Summer to Remember

What a fun summer we've had. Between working and all the summer fun, I have not been able to prioritize blogging into my free time, but I also know that if I don't blog about it, I will probably forget about it. My blog is my young mother brain :)

So, I'm going to start at the beginning and try to blog about as many of our adventures as I can.

We spent Father's Day weekend with both of our families, first celebrating Trician and Mike (that will have its own post) and baby Nina, and also celebrating the men that help center and stable us. What a privilege that all three fathers in my life (my dad, Mark's dad and Mark) are the three men I admire and respect most on this earth. All three men are dedicated to their wives and families, strong in their faith, and the most selfless and kind men I know. Each of them is a man of integrity. All three of them would do anything for anybody in need in a moment. They give and give and give of themselves, and truly expect nothing in return. I feel like I hit the jackpot when it comes to men in my life.

After a fun day of partying on Saturday and a sleepover, we ventured down to the beach Sunday morning and enjoyed a morning exploring the tidepools. Ashen and Torin were fascinated by the starfish. Bereket thought they were neat, but was grossed out by the thought of touching them.





All of the (insert last name) men :)

There is little sweeter to me than seeing my husband with his kids

My beautiful mom (in-law) and sister (in-law)


She's got these two wrapped around her finger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super fun photos! Good family times ; )

xoxo
H

jayme said...

I love seeing new photos of all of your adventures! I'm totally with you in needing to start blogging, but there's so much to catch up on I don't even know where to start! Hopefully next week I can begin getting caught up!