Monday, November 05, 2007

When Mom's Napping, the Boys will Play!

Yesterday afternoon I became very sleepy and decided to rest on the couch while Ashen was talking to himself in his crib (supposedly napping) and Mark was working on something on his computer. Well, at some point Mark got the little fellow out of bed and took him outside so that I could rest in peace and quiet (I love my husband!). So,what did they do? Played in the leaves! Ashen has always loved leaves and now that they're colorful and crunchy, he loves them even more. I was very impressed with Mark's photography and thought you'd enjoy it too. My boy is growing up...he's like a little boy now, not so much a baby.

We have a fun week planned...seeing old friends with their babies, and babysitting my cousin's beautiful daughter, Emma. I'm watching Emma once a week for a few hours so that my pregnant cousin can get some needed rest and relaxation during these first exhausting months of pregnancy. Hoping to see Rachel and Isaac too...we try to get together weekly. The boys were together on Saturday evening at my mom's house and it was so cute to see how they're getting used to each other and feeling more comfortable together. The cutest part of the evening was when Ashen gave Isaac a hug (put his arm around him) and patted his head gently. Ashen is known for making some very loud (excited) noises when he first sees Isaac, which tends to scare Isaac...so this was a great development. I'll attach a picture of Isaac too (because he's so darn cute!).

Have a great week!






3 comments:

aaron said...

I love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing. =o)

Anonymous said...

That is quite a bit of leaves you have there...

Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT VIDEO! Keep em coming. Cynthia