I don't want to leave my faithful blog readers in the lurch, so I am posting to let you know that nothing is new. We are still #18 on the list...no one has gotten a referral for over 2 weeks. We are a bit discouraged because there has been a slow down in travel dates (aka. parents traveling to pick up their kids), which means that their kids are still occupying the space in the care center, meaning that new children can't 'move in' to the care center and be referred to their parents (us!). So, we continue to wait...
For anyone interested in learning a little more about Ethiopia, there was a great article in today's NY Times about Ethiopian cuisine...and a neat slideshow.
1 comment:
Bummer. I have been wondering how things were going with the referral process. I'm sorry there is no new news for you two. Keep the faith sweet girl...GREAT things come to those who wait. :-)
Post a Comment